- How to Be F*cking Awesome – Dan Meredith
- How to be f*cking Awesome. By Dan Meredith book review
- Street Knowledge – Book Review. How to be F*cking Awesome by Dan Meredith
- Rooster Teeth was F*CKING AWESOME.
- Book Review: Dan Meredith's 'How to be f?cking Awesome'
- HOW TO BE F*CKING AWESOME | A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
- ● Will Scarlet | F*cking Awesome ♛ humour ( OUATIW )
- You Are F#cking Awesome: A Short Guide to Creative Success for Writers and Artists
- THIS F#CKING GAME IS AWESOME!!! [TOTALLY ACCURATE BATTLE SIMULATOR]
- F*cking Awesome Home Abs Workout
if you've been looking for a kick up the backside to finally launch that business, start a new project you've been putting off or just become all round awesome, this book is for you. Why do some people have an awesome life, plenty of money, amazing friends and a business to love while others struggle at every step, are constantly broke and can never get out of the daily grind? What enables some people to work hard, play harder and make a difference every day, yet still have time to take care of their body, eat good food and be there for the people who matter? How do some people connect and persuade with ease, make good decisions and get sh*t done, while others make little impact, doubt themselves and get stuck in the rut of procrastination? Is it really possible to be f*cking awesome, live life on your own terms, make a difference and be truly fulfilled, all while having bucket loads of fun? The answer is Yes! This book shares 11 devastatingly powerful principles you can apply immediately to start getting more of what you want and less of what you don't want. So, if you are ready to take action, sick of the usual guru bullsh*t advice, and want to finally make your life truly awesome, then pick up this book, read it from cover to cover, and do every single thing Dan says.
- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: Rethink Press Limited (April 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178133188X
- ISBN-13: 978-1781331880
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces