- British vs. American Comedy: What's the Difference?
- Boomerang Trick Shots | Dude Perfect
- Ellen's Helping Out with Homework!
- Golmaal – Hindi Full Movie – Amol Palekar, Utpal Dutt – Bindiya Goswami – (With Eng Subtitles)
- The Script – Superheroes (Official Video)
- Andy Kaufman's Elvis Presley Impression on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show, 1977
- Yelawolf – Till It’s Gone (Official Music Video)
- Marat/Sade (1967) + subtitles
- Step Sisters | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
- Making of Tukur Tukur | Dilwale | Kajol, Shah Rukh Khan, Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan
Excerpt from The Commedia Dell'arte: A Study in Italian Popular Comedy
A small Pennsylvania town turned itself out one breathless summer day not long ago to watch an entertainment given in a large airy barn by a family of wandering geniuses, not gypsies or minstrels, certainly not agents as the term is generally understood, but hard-headed Yankee originals with something Of their own to sell and apparently a novel way Of their own Of selling it. The something was a certain soap, guaranteed of the purest; the method of advertisement was to take it as the theme of a simple farce, a theme varied by all manner Of songs in its praises and allusions to its perfections, brought as by accident into the pauses Of a banal dialog.
About the Publisher
Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com
This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Forgotten Books (April 19, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1330635140
- ISBN-13: 978-1330635148
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds